Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Cat


          My pet is a rabbit. His name is Maganda. Maganda always be a good pet at home, he makes my family like with him. Maganda always makes good atmosphere. He can relive my stress when I am bored with many activities in the University. Maganda is a very cute and active rabbit.
       
        He is very cute because he has a white color and soft fur. He has red eyes when I see him. He always likes running in my garden. He has a big body and makes me laugh when I see him. I like the time when maganda is eating his food. He likes carrot, leafy vegetable, grass, and cucumber. His favorite food is leafy vegetable and carrot. He has a good appetite.
      
        My pet is an active animal. He likes running with his friend’s. I teach him by giving him a small ball. He can not stop moving. When he takes a bath, He always has a cute expression. It makes us happy.  I like taking his picture and use it as my wallpaper in my handphone.
      
        In short he is very cute and active animal. I feel happy whenever he is moving and moving. I will feel sad when my cat is lost. I pray for him that he always with me forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment